- Atlases and Guides for the Road
- GPS Navigation for Truckers
- Hotels and Motels Directory
- Truck and Auto Speed Limits
- National Traffic & Road Conditions
- Diesel Fuel Prices
- Hours-of-Service Rules
Scroll down for helpful trip planning resources for truckers including road and traffic information, the Trucker Motor Carriers Atlas, and truck stop/interstate exit guides.
These days, most trucks have GPS units which can do amazing things, but having an old fashioned printed Truckers Atlas is still a good idea. Even if it just a form of redundancy, as a backup if the GPS malfunctions, or you want to see a bigger picture of an area.
Atlases and Guides for the Road
This handy guide lists services every trucker needs at exits off major interstates!